Pages


Monday, September 3, 2012

The Outcome of Waking up Late

           


"Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it." -Richard Whately

I let my cell phone’s alarm clock rings twice every morning to be sure to wake up on time.


Ringggggg!! Ringgggg!!


3:45Am.


It rang for the first time but still I’m feeling too tired to rise. I turned it off and closed my eyes again. Zzzzzzzzz!!


5:00AM.


For the second time. Oh!! Still seems deaf.


OFF. Close my eyes again.


Mom woke me up. It is already 6:30, one hour before my 7:30 class starts.


I hurriedly rose and took a bath only for 10 minutes. I don’t even take my breakfast.


7:15 strikes.


My self already fixed, ready to go to school.


Troubles really happen when you’re in a hurry. Almost 10 minutes of waiting before I got a cab to ride on. Grrrr!!


“Late na jud ni. Kalagot!”


I have nothing to blame but myself.


I entered the gate 20 minutes late. So, I decided not to attend my major class.


Then, Marve, a classmate of mine, told me that we had an exam.


DISMAY. :(


“Huhu! IF I ONLY WAKE UP EARLY.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment